The Benchmark is a place for experimentation, where AccuStudio facilitates problem solving. Check out the experiments in progress:
Click the Attachment button below to download the AR5sysMark Info. Built on top of the AR3sysMark benchmark, the new AR5sysMark has been improved to test the latest systems. A short AutoCAD lisp program along with a simple interior model which puts AccuRender nXt through it paces. It's quick to run - only a few minutes - and by submitting the results we all get a great resource.
- AutoCAD 2007-2010
- Accurender nXt build 177 (or higher)
- Accustudio "nXt Sys Mark Test.dwg"
- Download the nxt_sys_mark_test-1.0.zip file and save it to your hard drive.
- Extract the DWG & VLX from the ZIP file.
- Launch AutoCAD
- Load the "nXt Sys Mark Test.dwg"
- Load Accurender nXt by typing AR5 at the command prompt.
- APPLOAD the "ar5sysmark.VLX"
- Type AR5SYSMARK at the coomand prompt.
- The benchmark will run to 100 passes, exit nXt and then display the time.
Installtion Note: if the view has you stuck in a wall, just select "Camera1". To keep the Benchmarks equal, please don't change the resolution (640x400), materials or lighting (preset=Interior Lighting i.e. Sun Off) settings.
AR3sysMark accustudio is testing as many workstations as possible to work out what makes AccuRender fly! We've invented the AR3sysMark benchmark to help us - a short AutoCAD lisp program which puts AccuRender through it paces. It's quick to run - only a few minutes - and by submitting the results we all get a great resource.
AR3GLmark With your help we are ranking the performance of video cards in AccuRender 3 using a video card benchmark we created called the AR3GLmark. It measures, as purely as possible, the OpenGL speed of the Walkabout Window by preview rendering an animation path.